We are looking for a confident, motivated and dynamic Customer Service Assistant.
You will be part of a great work culture and strong brand that specialise in high-quality, individually selected furniture and lifestyle pieces for hire within the film and TV business, as well as fashion and retail. Based in NW London the business is unique and unrivalled. The team are passionate about what they do and work hard to delight, excite and inspire their clients.
You will be a highly organised, solution-focused and want to work in a creative environment. You will enjoy resolving issues and able to address complaints tactfully, following the brand values.
- Managing client notification process, providing costs for items of hire lost or damaged and responding to queries
- Liaising with clients to resolve and validate any changes to end of hire dates
- Assessment of damaged stock items, liaising with repairs team
- Collaborate with the stock and loading bay teams to ensure stock levels and quality control
- Timely communication to sales and display teams regarding stock availability and condition
- Providing exceptional customer service while managing client expectations throughout the ‘Loss and Damage’ process
- Maintain up to date stock database and archive system
- Administration and team support
Core skills, knowledge and experience required
We are looking for a confident and motivated person to join our team, someone with common sense, who likes to take the initiative, works well in a group but also able to focus on solo projects and deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Proven experience in customer service
- An organised individual who demonstrates a systematic, meticulous approach to their workload
- The ability to maintain a calm professional attitude in an energetic working environment
- A team player with an enthusiastic, confident and flexible approach
- A quick learner with excellent computing, language and numerical skills
- A solution focused individual with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- A willingness to support and help others in the team
- Valid right to work
If you have exceptional service skills, outstanding communication and want to be part of a passionate and dynamic team then we want to hear from you.