An exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated Graphic Designer to join the design and operational marketing team. The role is working within a busy marketing team on a range of on/offline projects. The ideal candidate will be confident in putting new ideas forward and have a good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate will have 2-4 years of experience, a creative thinker with a strong eye for detail. They will create new concepts and develop existing ideas, ensuring all output is designed to have real impact. The successful candidate will be working to a variety of briefs from different divisions of our business, delivering work that drives purchase consideration, builds awareness and develops client advocacy.
- The role will be varied across all aspects of graphic design including web and social media content, branded materials, posters, internal and external documents and outbound marketing materials
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity (Case Studies, Whitepapers, e-Books, Infographics, Brochures, Marketing Materials etc)
- Produce assets for digital channels including emails, events, video, social media
- Design and deliver print ready assets for events collateral
- Delivery of creative assets, utilising Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign skills
- Work with the marketing team to design, develop and update campaign creative.
What are we looking for?
- 2-4 years+ graphic design experience
- Strong technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and proficient in PowerPoint
- Video editing skills working with Premiere Pro or After Effects
- Passionate about graphic design, possessing a real flair for producing professional, high quality, eye-catching, customer-centric designs
- Proactive, self-motivated, flexible and an energetic team player
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail with typographic, layout and typesetting skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Organised with strong time management skills
- Flexibility and readiness to switch between projects at short notice
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with other members of the team
This is a tech consulting company with clients in various industries. They are successful and well established with over 800 employees in the UK
If you’re a creative looking for an exciting and dynamic role we want to hear from you. Send your CV and cover letter, 1st interviews w/c 13th March. Start date ASAP.